Breakfast is the most important meal of the day or at least that is what I heard growing. Truth be told it may or may not be the most important meal, but it sure is a delicious staple. Breakfast is a meal I can eat any time of the day. As long as you have eggs, bread and some cheese, I am good to go. Throw in a tasty meat and maybe some hashbrowns and the meal is complete.
Are you a breakfast person normally or only during special occassions? I am a breakfast anytime but holidays I like to create something special. From my French Toast Casserole to a tasty pancake or something as simple as a Poached Egg, breakfast just makes me feel good.
What You’ll Need For Hash Brown Casserole
Today this simple Hash Brown Casserole will have you wanting breakfast every day too.
Hash Brown Casserole
- 2 lbs. Frozen hash browns
- 8 oz. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 12.5 oz. Can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Cracked pepper
- 14 oz. Kielbasa
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Add hash browns, cheese, salt, pepper, cream of chicken soup & diced kielbasa into a large mixing bowl and combine.
- Spread evenly into baking dish
- Bake for 35 minutes