Effective Date: January 20, 2019
MANOPAUSE.COM DOES NOT DIRECT ITS WEBSITE TO INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 18, NOR IS ITS WEBSITE INTENDED FOR USE BY INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18.
What Information Does Manopause.com Collect?
The information that we collect from you depends upon your interaction with the Website.
- If you register for a user account on the Website, we will collect a display name, email address, and password from you. If you choose to register using Twitter, we will collect your name, twitter username and email address. Alternatively, if you choose to register using Facebook, we will collect your name and email address. Finally, should you elect to register using Google, we will collect your name and email address. If for any reason, our system returns an empty result for your email address or username in connection with using Twitter, Facebook, or Google to register, we will prompt you to enter the information to proceed with your Manopause account creation.
- If you decide to purchase an item from the store on our Website, we will collect your first and last name, email address, billing address, the shipping address for the item, telephone number, and your payment card information.
- Should you decide to contact us via the form on our Website, we will collect your name, email address, and any other information that you provide us.
- If you choose to post in the community forum, we will collect your comment for posting it to the discussion.
- Our Website utilizes cookies as more fully described in the next section of this Website. Cookies enable us, through our service provider, to collect information including your internet protocol address, internet browser type, web history, geographic region, language preference, a unique online identification number, and the dates and lengths of time you spent on each web page on the Website.
- If you subscribe to receive user news and updates from Manopause, we will collect your name and email address.
How does Manopause Use the Information It Collects?
- We use the information we collect from you when you register for an account to create your account and to provide you access to content, features and functionality on the Website which require registration.
- When you purchase an item from the Website’s store, we use the information, such as your first and last name, email address, billing address, shipping address, telephone number, and payment card information to process and complete the sales transaction with you.
- If you contact us via the form on the Website, we use your name, email address, and the information you provide us to respond to your inquiry.
- We use the information you provide in a community forum post on the Website to make the post available to the community of people who participate on such forums.
- We use the information we collect from cookies for analytics, which enables us to learn about the demographics of the people using our website. We use information from cookies to detect fraud and malicious activities, complete payment transactions in connection with sales on the Website’s store, sell targeted advertisements, complete registration of user accounts, to authenticate credentials when logging in, to allow you to share content via social media platforms, and to communicate on community forums.
- Should you subscribe to receive user news and updates from Manopause, we will use your email address to add you to our mailing list and to send you user news and updates.
- If you share an article through the functionality available on the Website, we will use the information to complete your desired request to send the article to the email address specified by you or on social media, as applicable.
Does Manopause Share My Information?
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers and visitors use our Website. You can read more about how Google uses your personal information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Please note that we will disclose any responsive information we have in connection with legal process served on us, including a subpoena, order, or other judicial process. We will also disclose your information, if in our sole discretion, we believe it is necessary to protect our legal rights, or the rights of others, in accordance with applicable law.
Policy Regarding Children
We do not knowingly solicit information from or otherwise market to minor children under the age of 13. In order to use our Website, you must be at least 18 years of age. If you are under 18 years of age, please do not provide us with any information. If a minor child has provided us with personal information, the child’s parent or legal guardian should contact us using the information provided below to have us delete such information.
Do Not Track Signals
Please note that we do not alter our Website’s data collection practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from Internet browsers.
We use commercially reasonable practices to keep your personal information secure. However, no system in impenetrable, and therefore, we cannot warrant the security or confidentiality of any information transmitted to or from manopause.com. Please be advised that the Community forums are not private. We strongly discourage you from sharing any personal information on the community forums because any information you post will be accessible to the public and could be collected and used by others. We have no responsibility or liability for the security or to maintain the confidentiality of information transmitted to or from menopause.com or for information that you post publicly to the community forum.
We reserve the right to modify, update, amend, or change this Policy from time-to-time and in our sole discretion. It is your responsibility to routinely check this Policy for changes. Your continued use of the Website following any change shall constitute your agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions herein. Except where otherwise required by applicable law, in the event we make a material change to the way information is collected or used, we will post a notice on the main page of our Website, alerting you to the fact that we have made changes to this Policy.
Third Party Links
Our Website contains hyperlinks to other web pages and websites, which we neither control, nor own or operate. We have no control over the content, information, business, or privacy practices of any third party owned, controlled, or operated website. We strongly encourage you to consult the privacy practices of those third party websites to determine for yourself whether such third party site is acceptable for your intended use. Under no circumstances will manopause.com be liable for any content, information, viruses, malicious code, business, or privacy practices of any third party owned, controlled, or operated website.
Updating, Correcting, and Deleting Personal Information
If you would like to have your personal information updated, corrected, or removed from our records, please contact us using the contact details provided below. Please be sure to provide a sufficient amount of information to enable us to identify who you or to follow-up and contact you.
Manopause.com is operated and available for use solely in the United States. If you have any questions or concerns about anything detailed in this Policy, please feel free to contact us using the information provided below:
6805 Nancy Ridge Drive
San Diego, CA 92121