NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
These Official Rules (“Official Rules”) apply to every giveaway and promotion (each a “Giveaway,” and collectively, “Giveaways”) held by Manopause Entertainment, LLC, a California limited liability company (“Manopause”). However, specific Giveaways may have specific rules. In such cases, Manopause will publish such specific rules on the page for such Giveaway. Where those rules differ from these rules, those specific rules will control unless a rule in these Official Rules is expressly provided herein to control (in which case such specific rule herein shall control over the specific rules on the page for such Giveaway).
The Venetian Hotel Giveaway starts on 12:01 A.M. Eastern Time (ET) on February 1, 2024 and ends at 11:59:59 P.M. ET on May 31, 2024, unless a later date is given by Manopause. This Giveaway consists of periodic drawings, each with its own random drawing and prize pool. Entries are valid only for the Applicable Period in which they are received, and do not roll over to subsequent quarterly drawing. All time referenced herein is Eastern Time. Manopause (or its representative’s) clock is the official time keeping device for the Giveaway. Offer must used by October 31, 2024.
No Purchase Necessary. NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT OR FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTION OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN ANY GIVEAWAY. THERE IS NO COST TO ENTER ANY GIVEAWAY, AND ALTERNATE METHODS OF ENTRY ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR ALL GIVEAWAYS. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY PROVISION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE SPECIFIC RULES ON ANY GIVEAWAY PAGE OR ANY OTHER REPRESENTATION, THE GIVEAWAY AND ENTRIES ARE VOID WHERE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW THROUGH NO FURTHER ACT OF ANY PARTY. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY.
This Giveaway is open only to those who sign up at the online giveaway page and who are at least 21+ years old at the time of entry. The Giveaway is open to the legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Manopause Entertainment, LLC and any of their affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, suppliers, prize providers, and advertising and promotion agencies associated with the Giveaway and members of their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses), and/or those living in the same household of each such employees are not eligible. By entering the Giveaway, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Your country, state, principality or governing body may allow you to enter a Giveaway but not allow you to receive the prize from winning such Giveaway. Manopause is not obligated to deliver a prize or allow your entry into a Giveaway if such delivery or entry would violate applicable law or regulations. Any guest must also be at least 21+ years old at the time of entry.
How to Enter
Depending on your preference, you can enter one of two ways:
- If you become a 50 Yard Line Club member, in addition to receiving your member benefits such as exclusive discounts and other media content, you will automatically be entered into our quarterly drawing. To become a member, visit https://www.manopause.com/club.
- You may earn an entry each quarter by hand printing your complete name, address, city, state, zip code, month/year of birth, phone number and email address on a plain “3×5” piece of paper, inserting it into an envelope, affixing sufficient postage and mailing it, in a hand-addressed envelope, to: Manopause Entertainment, LLC, 4510 Executive Drive, Suite 201, San Diego, California 92121. Each entry must be mailed separately, and received by the applicable quarterly giveaway period, to be eligible for the applicable Giveaway drawing. Limit one (1) entry per envelope. No mechanically reproduced mailed entries permitted. Not responsible for lost, late, illegible, mutilated, postage-due, misdirected entries, or entries not received in time for the random drawing.
Limit one (1) entry per person, regardless of entry method. Any attempt by any entrant to enter by using multiple/different email addresses, mailing addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void such entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated or computer system to participate online is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Normal phone/Internet access and data/usage charges imposed by your online/phone service may apply.
The initial prize for this Giveaway is a two (2) night stay at the Venetian in Las Vegas, Nevada, a private gondola ride, and $250 in food and beverage credit. (ARV: $1,400.00).
Prizes for each subsequent Giveaway will be announced prior to selection. You are not guaranteed to win a prize and your chance of winning is dependent on the total number of eligible entries received. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Manopause. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Manopause’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation, transportation and any and all federal, state, and local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted.
The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
Winner selection and notification
Within ten (10) business days of a Giveaway closing, Manopause will use an automated random drawing process, determined by Manopause, to draw a potential winner for that Giveaway. Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the entrant to enter the Giveaway within five (5) business days following the winner selection. Manopause shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winner’s spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within five (5) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Giveaway is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT MANOPAUSE’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE GIVEAWAY AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
A confirmation process, which may include a background check, will then take place to ensure the potential winner meets the legal standards required. The winner and (if applicable) his or her guest(s) agree to cooperate fully with Manopause in Manopause conducting any background check(s), which includes providing information requested by Manopause including, but not limited to, full legal names and addresses. If the prize of such Giveaway includes meeting a celebrity, meeting a public figure, or attending a special event and any background check indicates, in Manopause’s sole discretion, that the potential winner or the potential winner’s guest(s) pose a danger to or may harm the reputation of any person or entity involved in the Giveaway, Manopausemay disqualify said winner and move on to the next randomly drawn potential winner. Pending a positive outcome of the confirmation process, a Manopause representative will notify the potential winner via email and/or phone. Before confirming a potential winner as the winner, Manopause may require the potential winner to confirm their eligibility. Upon such confirmation, the potential winner and guest(s) must execute and return all required documents within the time frame specified by Manopause. If the potential winner and guest do not execute and return all required documents within the time frame specified by Manopause, they will forfeit the prize and Manopause will move on to another randomly drawn potential winner. Travel companions are also required to sign a liability/publicity release prior to issuance of tickets. Additionally, travel companions/guests of the winner may be subject to a background check, which may impact their ability to participate in the prize.
Rights Granted by you
By entering this content you understand that Manopause, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Giveaway, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
Manopause reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Giveaway. In such case, Manopause may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Manopause. Manopause reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or website or violates these Official Rules. Manopause has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Giveaway, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by giveaway rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Manopause reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering the Giveaway you agree to receive email newsletters or other communication periodically from Manopause. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
Limitation of Liability
By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Manopause and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, managers and members from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Giveaway and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries.
- Force Majeure. Manopause reserves the right, without prior notice and at any time, to terminate a Giveaway, in whole or in part, or modify or suspend a Giveaway, or any portion thereof, in any way, if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Giveaway is impaired or corrupted or that fraud, breach of confidentiality, or technical problems, failures or malfunctions have destroyed or severely undermined the integrity and/or feasibility of the Giveaway. In the event Manopause is prevented from continuing with a Giveaway as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Manopause’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Manopause shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Giveaway. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. If, due to printing, production, or human errors, or for any reason, more potential winners in any prize category come forward seeking to claim prizes in excess of the number of each type of prize as set forth in these Official Rules, the winners, or remaining winners, as the case may be, of the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for such prize(s) in that prize category. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each participant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances.
- Governing Law. THIS GIVEAWAY IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States and Florida, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Giveaway, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Florida having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Giveaway), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Arbitration Disclosure. By participating in a Giveaway, each participant agrees that: (1) any claim, dispute, or controversy (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) such participant may have against Manopause, its members, managers, officers, owners, representatives and/or agents, arising out of, relating to, or connected in any way with the Giveaway, the awarding or redemption of prizes, or the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, will be resolved exclusively by final and binding arbitration administered by American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) and conducted before a sole arbitrator pursuant to the applicable Rules and Procedures established by AAA (“Rules and Procedures”); (2) this arbitration agreement is made pursuant to a transaction involving interstate commerce, and shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”), 9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16; (3) the arbitration shall be held at a location determined by AAA pursuant to the Rules and Procedures (provided such location is reasonably convenient for the participant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed by the participant and Sponsor; (4) the arbitrator’s decision shall be controlled by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and any of the other agreements referenced herein that the participant may have entered into in connection with the particular Giveaway; (5) the arbitrator shall apply Florida law consistent with the FAA and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law; (6) there shall be no authority for any claims to be arbitrated on a class or representative basis as participant hereby waives the right to assert claims in any class or representative action; arbitration can thus decide only the participant’s individual claims; the arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated; (7) to the extent permitted by law, the arbitrator shall not have the power to award punitive, incidental or consequential damages against the participant or Manopause; (8) in the event that the administrative fees and deposits that must be paid to initiate arbitration against Manopause exceed $125 USD for claims less than $10,000 or $375 for claims greater than $10,000 but less than $75,000, and the participant is unable (or not required under the applicable Rules and Procedures) to pay any fees and deposits that exceed this amount, Manopause agrees to pay them and/or forward them on the participant’s behalf, subject to ultimate allocation by the arbitrator. In addition, if the participant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Manopause will pay as much of the participant’s filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive; and (9) with the exception of subpart (6) above, if any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, or otherwise conflicts with the Rules and Procedures established by AAA, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, subpart (6) is found to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, then the entirety of this Arbitration Provision shall be null and void, and neither Sponsor nor Participant shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. For more information on AAA and/or AAA Rules and Procedures, participants may visit the AAA Website at http://www.adr.org. If a claim is not subject to arbitration pursuant to the foregoing provisions, then you agree such claim will be limited to your actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), excluding fees and court costs, to the extent decided your claim will be decided individually, and to the extent decided your Claim shall not be decided with resort to any form of class or representative action. To the extent permitted by law, the existence of the arbitration, claim or other action pertaining to the claim, the arbitration, settlement or other proceedings, and the outcome of the arbitration, settlement or other proceeding will be treated as confidential and will not be disclosed by either party. You agree that an award, and any judgment, ruling, decision or agreement confirming it, only applies to the proceeding in which it was awarded or agreed to and cannot be used in any other proceeding except to enforce the award or agreement itself.